The Writer's Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Writer's Corner

A place for aspiring authors to share their work with others, to read others work, get writing tips and to just talk.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Camp NaNoWriMo - April 2018

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Camp NaNoWriMo - April 2018 Empty Camp NaNoWriMo - April 2018 Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:53 am

RebeccaLynnn

RebeccaLynnn
Admin

It's that time of year! The time when Camp NaNoWriMo is getting ready to go.

When I first learned of NaNoWriMo back in 2011 I thought it was just something that took place every November and it wasn't until 2015 that I found out they do "Camp" every year. Usually once in April and once in July. Back in 2015, I had just started working in the lumber industry and trust me when I tell you summer is the busiest time for us. So until last year, I had never actually taken the time to participate in Camp.

Last year the only Camp I participated in was the one in July and let me tell you.... I did not do well. I only managed to write 4,000 words. But that was also when I originally started writing my soon to be published book "Make A Wish", so something good did come out of it.

Once again I am going to partake in Camp, hopefully both April and July, but right now I'm only committing to April as of right now because I have other books I wanted to finish and get published this year.

So my question for all you currently unagsistant members; how many of you are going to take part of Camp next month?

If you would like to sign up go here.

If you would like to add me as a writing buddies go here.

https://thewriterscorner.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum